What are Web 2.0 Backlinks?
Web 2.0 links are basically backlinks from 2.0 social media sites. They are usually one way links. We use platforms like Jcow, Dolphin, Drupal, Moodle,Joomla or Elgg systems to publish blog post articles.
The articles are absolutely content related to your niche. We use spinned content that created with a self developed smart algorithm. All articles are unique and Copyscape passed.
Web 2.0 backlinks are very effective now a days for generate site traffic and backlinks.
Getting backlinks from high authority Web 2.0 sites will boost your rankings and helps to outrank your competitors.
Each backlinks will push your IP and Domain popularity.
What makes Web 2.0 Backlinks so essential for your backlink strategy?
Since Penguin and Pandy google updates hits the floor most SEOs try to focus on niche relevant links. But it is hard to find link exchange partners from the same niche.
Thats where the Web 2.0 Blog posts enters the game. We can publish niche related content on aged and high DA domains.
Google loves this kind of content related links and will boost your rankings without a doubt.
Here are some facts why Web 2.0 Backlinks gives you a huge advantage:
- You get contextual content related backlinks
- Improves your Link/IP/Domain diversity
- Your keyword(s) as anchor text
- Unlimited keywords/URLs
- Free speed-links.net Submission to get links crawled and indexed by google
- Very detailed report (including published Web 2.0 posts, so you can add tier 2 links)
- Fast order delivery, most of the time less than a few hours.
- Affordable prices
- One way backlinks
- 100% copyscape passed articles
- Mix of dofollow / nofollow links
- Supports special chars like Chinese, Greek, etc...